What is Amazon A10 Algorithm?
Want to increase the ranking of your product in Amazon search results?
Then it’s important to know about the Amazon A10 algorithm that will decide the ranking of your products in the Amazon search results. It helps the customers find the most relevant product through the search keywords.
Amazon is a competitive marketplace having the largest share in the eCommerce industry.
As a business selling products on Amazon, you understand the importance of higher rankings.
Product ranking plays a significant part in your business strategy. Amazon’s SEO works similarly to the Google Search Algorithm.
Amazon A10 works the same as A9 but with a few key differences. Amazon A10 is the newest or updated version of Amazon Search Algorithm. The most popular products are stood out so that it increases the chances of sales.
Factors Influencing Amazon A10 Algorithm
Amazon A10 algorithm aims to increase visibility for listings with authentic reviews. Some factors influence Amazon’s algorithm.
- Past Sales – The A10 algorithm will check your sales history and will use this information to rank products in organic results.
- Organic sales – The organic results will influence Amazon SEO strongly. For example, if a consumer performs a search and buys something based on results, that is considered organic sales.
- Seller Authority – Organic search results won’t serve as the only driver of visibility on Amazon. If example, if you want to consider your listings in the Buy Box, maintaining a broad inventory will help you.
- Listing impressions – More views will result in better results for your organic rankings with the A10 algorithm.
- Click-through rate – To improve your CTR you need to use enticing titles and compelling photos.
- Sales Conversion – Amazon A10 algorithm will rank your sales conversion rate.
Ranking higher with A10 Algorithm
With the new algorithm, you need to make sure that your images meet Amazon standards. With better images, you will get higher click-through rates. You need to improve your content and write relevant keywords to make them use clearly and logically. You should include as much relevant information in your listings as possible.
For your Amazon business to be profitable, you need to ensure that every aspect is considered, including the product title, description, marketing plan, and visibility through keywords and other strategies.
Now you have known the importance of the A10 algorithm. You have a good idea of how to start preparing for the Amazon A10 algorithm update. As the Amazon marketplace is highly competitive, you will have to outdo the competition. If you want to gain a competitive edge, contact PCFitment or connect with us online to learn more about taking your e-commerce business to the next level.